About The Author
OPEC, allies say they will increase oil production gradually by 2 million barrels per day from May to July. – WTOP
- Shippers Still Willing to Touch Russian Crude Oil Are Cashing In – Bloomberg
- Johnson urges OPEC to boost oil production to ease cost-of-living crisis – City A.M.
- Nigeria’s NSIA signs $50 million deal with oil trader Vitol towards carbon reduction – Premium Times
- Oil stocks lift FTSE 100; Grafton Group drags FTSE 250 lower – Reuters.com
- Africa: Ecobank Named Best Trade Finance Bank in West Africa – AllAfrica – Top Africa News