Iran expects to sell 1.4mn b/d of crude at $85/b in the new year S&P Global
Read more at news.google.com
About The Author
The euro holds up as the US dollar is marginalized ahead of the intermediate dates. Higher EUR/USD?
November 8, 2022
Canola strengthens along with crude oil and soybean oil
October 16, 2022
- Industry accepts WTI inclusion in Brent, hurdles remain – Argus Media
- WTI Midland now reflected in Platts' Brent Complex – Midland Reporter-Telegram
- Stagflation emerges as OPEC’s big economic risk after US debt … – Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Saudi Arabia leads OPEC+ alliance in aggressive, 'precautionary' oil … – spglobal.com
- US Crude Sets the World’s Most Important Oil Benchmark for First Time – Yahoo Finance
No comments to show.