- Brent has averaged $105.75/barrel this year
- WTI has averaged $101.28/barrel this year
- Investors are focused on next week’s OPEC+ meeting
- Global demand will grow by 1.4 million to 2.5 million bpd in 2022
- Click for a table of crude oil price forecasts
July 29 (Reuters) – A rally in oil prices could be stalled as recession fears and COVID outbreaks in China slow demand and offset supply risks from sanctions on Russia and OPEC+ production curbs, a Reuters poll showed on Friday.
A survey of 35 economists and analysts…