- EU streamlines sanctions to unblock Russian oil deals with third countries
- Russia will not supply oil to countries that impose a price cap
- Brent ends the week higher, WTI falls
- Rate hike, demand concerns hold back price gains
- The number of US oil rigs is constant at 599
HOUSTON, July 22 (Reuters) – US crude prices on Friday fell below $95 a barrel for the first time since April in choppy trading after the European Union announced it would allow Russian state-owned companies to export oil to third countries under a .. .