West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil futures were down 1.6% at $87.56 early Monday Marketscreener.com
About The Author
Japanese Yen in focus as Crude Oil sails south. Will lower energy prices send USD/JPY lower?
January 5, 2023
Crude Oil Price Update – Strong dollar drives market into main value zone at $72.31
December 7, 2022
BPC predicts a high price for importing crude oil
December 14, 2022
- Industry accepts WTI inclusion in Brent, hurdles remain – Argus Media
- WTI Midland now reflected in Platts' Brent Complex – Midland Reporter-Telegram
- Stagflation emerges as OPEC’s big economic risk after US debt … – Hellenic Shipping News Worldwide
- Saudi Arabia leads OPEC+ alliance in aggressive, 'precautionary' oil … – spglobal.com
- US Crude Sets the World’s Most Important Oil Benchmark for First Time – Yahoo Finance
No comments to show.